Monday, April 2, 2012

The flu season blah

Last week was not as productive as should have been. I starting running into some big walls, lack of test partition disk space and user out sick the week before and needs time to catch up her responsibilities. I did finish the inventory ETL and tested with small set of records.


I am currently working on the capture of product being received.



































By the end of the day Friday I accomplished modifying Island Pacific program and  adding records to the file I will use to track and create XML receiving of product.


I caught the nasty bug that the user had a couple of weeks ago and been in bed all weekend. Taking today off and hopefully be able to go to work tomorrow.


~Richard

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright, quoted in Reader's Digest, June 1995


No comments:

Post a Comment