Thursday, June 7, 2012

Two more weeks to go.....

We are almost done with implementing Midretail, I have been extremely busy coding and testing. The SQL works beautifully and is absolutely amazing. Learning embedded SQL and RPG Free has been exciting and challenging. I would have never been able to pull this off without the help of Google and all the wonderful people posting hints, tricks and code examples. I hope to find time to pay it forward and post more snip-its of code I created for interfacing the systems.

Special thanks to -
www.scottklement.com/
www.itjungle.com
www.iprodeveloper.com
www.code400.com
www.rpg-xml.com
www.bmeyers.net
www.ilerpgprogramming.com
www.winautomation.com


and many more....

I am starting to look forward to my new position as EDI Lead/Developer at a large retailer here in Jacksonville. I am hopeful for a long term relationship with challenging opportunities to work with different hardware / software platforms in a fast paced environment.

~Richard

A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.  ~Dutch Proverb



No comments:

Post a Comment